Are you tired of how the page of your product looks on WooCommerce, always with the same default style that often does not help you to make your visitors make a purchase.
Briefcase Elementor Widgets allows you 2 options
– Create your own template and apply it to all products.
– Edit and create your design on the product page.
This time we will explain how to create your product page by editing directly on the Woocommerce product page, as if it were a post, using Briefcase Elementor Widgets and Elementor.
What advantage does this mode offer us?
By designing directly on the product page, you can use any widget you have installed on your Elementor and combine them with the dynamic WooCommerce elements available in the Briefcase Elementor Widgets add-on. For example, you can use the Elementor Slider to show your images or the Accordion widget to display the description and details of your product; you can even include buttons, videos, testimonials, social icons, etc. So get every page of your product is a landing page prepared to get sales.
How do we do it?
First you need to have Elementor and Briefcase Elementor Widgets installed in your WordPress.
You can download them in the following links.
Once the add-ons are installed, just follow the steps:
- Make sure that Elementor is active on the Woocommerce product pages.
- Go to Product -> Add new
- Complete the necessary data of your product, such as title, price, image, etc.
- In the BriefcaseWp configuration, make sure that the global template button is disabled.
- Publish and click on Edit with Elementor button.
- Now you can create and design your product page from scratch, 100% customizable, using the dynamic field widget of Briefcase Elementor Widgets, you can also use any widget from Elementor, Elementor Pro or another plug-in that you have installed. Imagination to the power.
- Save your design and see how it looks with the Elementor preview.
- To replicate the design in the new products, you have to duplicate the product you just designed and change the necessary data, the design will be reflected with the new product page, if you want to make any additional changes use the Elementor editor and edit the desired content.
As you can see with the combination of these two powerful tools Elementor and Briefcase Elementor Widgets, you can create unique and modern products pages for your E-commerce, fully customizable and most importantly, ready to make your first sales.